Our comprehensive website audit reports can give your business the web jump start it needs!
Our website audit process gets to the heart of what’s working and what’s not on small business websites by focusing on three core factors that determine a website’s success: visibility, usability and credibility. We use performance indicators like those listed below to determine your site’s standing in each of these areas.
- Search engine rankings for 5 keywords
- Search volume on keywords
- Latest Google crawl date
- Pages indexed by Google
- Traffic quantity and quality
- Use of key meta tags
- Scan for duplicate content
- Domain registration information
- Social media monitor
- Facebook & Twitter metrics
- Site load time
- Browser compatibility
- Site architecture
- Independent feedback from 10 reviewers
- Conversion funnel analysis
- Readability level
- Quantity and quality of inbound links
- Design analysis
- Quality analysis
- Trust symbols
- Stickiness and repeat visitors
Our website audit service will provide you with measurable, actionable recommendations for improving your site’s performance in each of these areas. Following the completion of your audit, you will receive monthly follow up reports for the following six months to track how any changes you choose to implement improve your site’s performance.
The cost of our Web Jump Start web audit is $397 for our members. (Non-members $597)
Ready to get started? Contact us today for more information or to schedule your website audit.
Like us? Please support us by clicking the buttons below: