Monitoring your website’s performance and looking at the cold, hard numbers makes the difference between running an effective online and flying blind.
Web Jump Start takes some of the guesswork out of managing your business’s site with basic, easy-to-understand reports that tell you exactly how your site is doing in the following areas:
- Pinpoint your business’s and competitors’ current position in local & organic search results. Using data from Authority Labs and powerful tools like Places Scout and Raven Tools, we can tell you exactly how your business and your competitors are performing in the major search engines. Your report will include ranking data for both organic search data as well as local Google Places results.
- Monitor 20+ popular social networks for mentions of your company & professional niche. Thanks to the impact of social media, monitoring the major networks for mentions of your brand is a key component of reputation management. By also monitoring these platforms for mentions of the primary keywords associated with your business, you can also stay informed about the latest conversations and identify your audiences most pressing concerns.
- Analyze & grade your website according to a selection of key quality and design factors. Human visitors and search engine spiders alike are fickle creatures. Flaws in design and overall site quality can send visitors packing and have a negative impact on your search engine ranking. Web Jump Start provides you with a letter grade in both these areas and actionable recommendations for improving your site.
- Crawl your website for existing errors and opportunities for improvement. We’ll also provides you with a technical report based on a crawl of your website that will reveal any broken links, loading errors and missing meta information that you or your webmaster should be aware of.
- Identify your current backlink profile, including who is linking to your site and how they are doing so. Links are the foundation of a successful SEO campaign and being found on the web. This arial view of your backlink profile will show you just how strong your site is in the links department and can be a great starting point for improving this part of your campaign.
Web Jump Start is available several times throughout the year.